Voucherstore is an eCommerce platform that serves the hospitality and leisure sector in Thailand. We are streamlining gift card and e-voucher sales in a secure online environment; we take care of our customers so they can increase revenue—and serve their clients better. Voucherstore works out of offices in Bangkok, working hard to take e-voucher sales to the world.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Creating our Client Support team to drive client success.
- Setting up in terms of structure, processes, and resources, building up a team in line with the growth of our business.
- Head up the customer support organization, manage and lead all customer-facing support activities.
- Document customer needs, report customer feedback, and coordinate with the sales team on progress.
- Analyze customer problems and assess their impact on the platform and the customers business.
- Help pinpoint issues, whether it be data, software, environment, business process, or system configuration related.
- Ensure that the support services case is maintained correctly and all details etc. are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage the allocation of support work within the client team effectively and consistently.
- Supervise, onboard, and lead client support staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably background in management.
Experience & Language Requirements
- 3 years of experience as a technical support manager for external or internal clients.
- Experience in building effective client communication.
- Experience in training a customer support team on how to effectively communicate with clients.
- Passion for making customers happy and feel well-supported.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate important information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong in written and oral English.
- Preferably managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
When you join the Voucherstore team, you gain access to some great benefits—and you get to be part of a fun team. We are a Thai/English-speaking workplace, so you will have the opportunity to brush up on both! Our team will have the opportunity to grow together, and taking care of business with efficiency and drive means a brighter future all around. Voucherstore is a forward-thinking employer: that’s why we offer a 35-hour working week. We want our team to earn, but we also understand that a good work/life balance makes you more productive. We offer health insurance to all our employees, and our onsite team also receives free lunches and access to a snack bar.
Voucherstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you want to join a team that values its employees and their customers, get in touch with Voucherstore today to submit an application.