Voucherstore is an eCommerce platform that serves the hospitality and leisure sector in Thailand. We are streamlining gift card and e-voucher sales in a secure online environment; we take care of our customers so they can increase revenue—and serve their clients better. Voucherstore works out of offices in Bangkok, working hard to take e-voucher sales to the world.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Executing Targeted Outbound Campaigns via phone, chat, and email.
- Accelerating pipeline and increasing conversion by executing programmatically recycled (discontinued/disqualified leads) and reconstituted nurturing (aged pipeline).
- Assist in planning call and e-mail activities to generate Leads using the most efficient means, in collaboration with Marketing.
- Align with Inside Sales colleagues for the most effective territory planning and execution, covering all routes to market.
- Generate and Qualify leads through proper means (cold calling and email) as agreed with management.
- Regularly review lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaigns using standard procedures and reports.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably background in sales or marketing.
Experience & Language Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in lead generation or Inside sales environment.
- Preferably teleMarketing experience, specifically high volume phone-centric work.
- High volume activity working environments, involving phones and a CRM / contact management system.
- Solid hands-on sales experiences with a proven success track record.
- Strong client and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Good understanding of digital marketing.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Great presentation business skills level in both Thai and English languages.
When you join the Voucherstore team, you gain access to some great benefits—and you get to be part of a fun team. We are a Thai/English-speaking workplace, so you will have the opportunity to brush up on both! Our team will have the opportunity to grow together, and taking care of business with efficiency and drive means a brighter future all around. Voucherstore is a forward-thinking employer: that’s why we offer a 35-hour working week. We want our team to earn, but we also understand that a good work/life balance makes you more productive. We offer health insurance to all our employees, and our onsite team also receives free lunches and access to a snack bar.
Voucherstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you want to join a team that values its employees and their customers, get in touch with Voucherstore today to submit an application.